Friday, November 30, 2007

Hug Your Blog Daily

That's what my mom asked me when it became around nine: "Did you hug your blog today? Better be hugging it."

Posting everyday actually wasn't as major a pain as I thought it would be. At first, I thought I was crazy for signing up for NaBloPoMo, considering that prior to November, the most number of posts in a month was five. Chances of me blogging every day seemed slim.

Yet, I remind myself that once I publish this, I'm done: no more constant blogging, no freak-out, quick, last-minute posts, no more daily blog hugging.

I think I'm going to miss it.

So I think I might try and continue it. I mean, not daily or anything, but periodically post something interesting, cool, weird, etc.

Then again, I've gotten slightly bored with what's going on with me. I think that, actually, I'll give Rodents on the Roof another chance and post another edition of Rodent Report

Hey, I just published this. NaBloPoMo 2007 is officially OVER.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I like reading your blog and hope you'll keep it up year-round.
Love,
Papa

Anonymous said...

Happy December! I hope you'll continue to hug your blog. I love you! Ninster

oronde ash said...

seems we have the same tastes in books. come by and watch me tell young brothas how much i love james baldwin. visit http://youtube.com/profile?user=bygINCpresents, look and let me know what you think. click on "letter to my young brotha."