Thursday, November 22, 2007

The Post About Thanksgiving

Considering my Thanksgiving was rather low-key and uneventful, how about you see two viewpoints of Thanksgiving in Masquerade World*?

Maya's Skit
(Everyone is in a hustle. Thanksgiving day)

Raoul-(on floor doing 3 piece jigsaw puzzle) Why doesn't the turkey head fit on the pumpkin?!!!

Phantom-Okay, if we add some potatoes, and bread, and cheese, and--(diingdong) That must be the babysitters! (Annabelle, Quinn, and Maya walk in)

Maya-Sheeesh! It's chilly out!

Barney-Oh the weather outside is frightful,

Raoul-But Raoul is so delightful

Both-And Since we've no place to go,
Paint our toes, paint our toes, paint our toes!

Phantom-Break your nose, break your nose, break your nose!

Both-KEEEEEEEEEN!

Meg-Huhhh...I knew it'd never work out that they married each other, barbie, and ken....

Phantom-Uhhhhh...(covers up) want to help with some place mats, Maya, Quinn, Annabelle?

All-nodnodd

Barney-Want to help with the place mat making?

Raoul-Or maybe cookie baking!

Both-And Since we've no place to go...
Watch us pose, watch us pose watch us pose!

Phantom-Stomp on your toes, stomp on your toes stomp on your toes!!!!!

Both-BAARRRRBIIIIIEEEE!

Christine-Uggh, I hate them!

Charlotte-(very cute and shyly, still in Christine's stomach)
I just love my family, (loud)
AND HATE RAOUL DE CHANGY!
(quiet)
And Since we've no place to be,
Hug Daddy, Hug Daddy, Hug Daddy.

Crowd-AWWWWW!

Raoul-HHHMPH!

(M, Q, and A are babysitting Raoul/Charlotte)

Quinn-(listening to music on her ipod. blurts out little bits occasionally. Annabelle is frustrated. Maya is pacing) And when you look at me.............................you and...............LOOOOOVE YOUUUU!

Annabelle-WHAT THE....(she was apparently sleeping)

Maya-Quinn, I know that you are obsessed with Leonardo Dicaprio, but...turn the music down a bit, and maybe don't think of him so much, especially when--

Quinn(sings louder)- LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

Maya-Annabelle is--aww, forget it...

Annabelle-Replace Leo with Viktor, will ya???!!!

Raoul-Now, if I put the Turkey head ON the Turkey butt...(working on the jigsaw.)

All 3-RAOUL!!!!!!!!!!!

My Skit

(Christine and Phantom's House- 274th floor, the Kitchen)

Christine- My oh my! You girls DID buy a lot of food for the feast! Just how many people are coming?

Annabelle- Um, 16 or so?

Christine- *sigh* Well, at least we're almost done, as we only have fifteen more minutes until people start arriving. So help me get this giant pumpkin pie in the oven!

All three- (Maya, Annabelle and Quinn) OK!

(Fifteen minutes are up, and Christine, Annabelle, and Maya are setting the table)
Christine- Oh, dear, Maya, can you grab Raoul's booster seat? It in the pantry.

Maya- Surely! *goes and looks for it* Uh, it's not there.

Christine- It must be! Quinn, have you seen Raoul's booster seat? Quinn?

Maya- Oh, dear-

Quinn- (standing on booster seat, holding a megaphone) IT'S 2:00! THOSE LAZY GUESTS ARE 23 SECOND LATE!!!!!! HOW DARE THEY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Maya- Quinn, calm yourself! The guests will arrive shortly.

Quinn- But I don't wanna wait- WOAH!

(The door opens. In comes Meg and Madame Giry. The door opens so suddenly it knocks Quinn off.)

Quinn- Pretty stars!

Christine- Oh dear! Quinn, are you all right?

Quinn- Ugh.....

Annabelle- *pours cold water over Quinn*

Quinn- COLD!!!!!!

(Everyone has sat down to dinner. Phantom is at one head of the table, Christine at the other. Raoul isn't in his booster seat. Besides those three, there are Meg, Madame Giry, Annabelle, Quinn, Maya, Harry, Viktor, and several others)

Phantom- Before we begin, how about we all say what we are thankful for! I'll begin: I'm thankful that Christine dumped Raoul and married me.

Christine- I'm thankful that Maya, Annabelle, and Quinn helped me cook dinner.

Annabelle- I'm thankful that Phantom is letting me do a special "musical performance" with a few others...he he....

Phantom- I never said that!

Quinn- I'm thankful that we invited Vikky!

Viktor- I'm thankful that I'm not sitting next to her. *points to Quinn* or her *points to Annabelle*

A&Q- What?

Maya- I'm thankful that we survived so many other things from our previous skits and adventures!

Meg- I'm thankful that people adore me. I can't help it that I'm popular.

Madame Giry- I'm thankful that people invented swingsets.

Violet- Ding dong, Olaf is dead, Count Olaf is dead!

Klaus- Ditto.

Sunny- Gskljri! (Ditto ditto)

Random Durmstrang guy- I'm thankful that-

Phantom- Hey, we never invited you!

Durmstrang guy- Can I stay? Puh-LEASE?

Phantom- Whatevs.

Durmstrang guy- Yahoo!

Phantom- Raoul, your turn.

Raoul- I don't want to.

Phantom- Raoul, you're being difficult.

Raoul- I'm not thankful for nothing!

Phantom- You're thankful that I'm not strangling you this very moment!

Raoul- No, not thankful for that, either.

Durmstrang- Barney?

Raoul- Nope!

Christine- barbies and bratz?

Raoul- No!

Annabelle- That rock and roll is here to stay?

Phantom- Annabelle, not now.

Raoul- No no no!!!!!!

Quinn- I give up! What about candyland?

Raoul- I can't go to candyland, so, no.

Annabelle- That you have a passion for fashion?

Phantom- Cookies?

Durmstrang guy- Me?

Raoul- What he said!

Dumrstrang- HA! *laughs at phantom* he likes me better than you!

Phantom- your loss.

Narrator- And then the feast went well and uneventful besides an escaping frog, Raoul dancing to "Let's get in started" on the table, Bob, Barbera, and Steve almost being part of dinner and Annabelle suggesting that they all play 7 minutes in heaven.

*"Masquerade World" is the world in which all skits take place in. No matter whether its Egypt, Colonial America, a Good Charlotte concert, or whatever, it's always somewhere in Masquerade World. Most skits, such as this one, are in the capital, Masqeradia. That's what Maya told me, at least.

No comments: