Friday, November 16, 2007

Lost and Found

Good Morning Revival is probably my favorite CD ever.

Which was why I was completely flipping out when I couldn't find it!

I was trying to draw Joel Madden (He ended up looking like Van Gough) when my brother came into my room, glanced at the paper I was copying from, and made some statement about how he should upload GMR on his iPod. I just kind of muttered, "Sure," and finished my drawing.

When cleaning my room the other day, though, the CD and its case were both GONE! I had no idea what could of happened to them, so I soon gave up hunt and decided it would come up one day.

This evening, though, it did come up! My brother had his talent show, and he played Canon on electric guitar. He had a CD accompanist, and after the show, he handed it to me, and I glanced at what it was in. Faintly, behind the CD, I could see "Go Mor R".

I demanded WHAT the heck he was doing with my Cd's, and he just told me to chill. I'm cool with him using my stuff, but it would of been nice to know about.

Now I have the case back. I have five dollars that mike is currently ripping the CD on his iPod and will turn up after he has to borrow space on the disk for his recording.

No comments: