Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sneak Peak

I'm currently making a website. I'm not using any fancy text editor to do the dirty work for me (such as Dreamweaver, Freewebs, or Yahoo), but just plain old Notepad. A lot of people would say that that sounds hard, but it's easier and better in the long run. For example, as long as I pay the server fee, my site won't have ads, I won't have to put anything about "I'd like to thank (blank) for coding my site", and, most importantly, I can make my site look just the way I want it to. (And, of course, I can brag about my mad coding skillz.)

I can't give too much information on it (after all, what's life worth without little surprises?) but I can tell you that it has pictures of Phantom and Christine.

Yup, you guessed right: it has something to do with Phantom of the Opera. It's not a fan site, though...keep guessing! Guess! Guess! Guess!

No comments: