Saturday, November 3, 2007

Short and To The Point

Hey, peoples!

I can't make this very long (nor will my posts be long for the next few days) because my friend Katherine came over for the weekend. We're watching the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie, and will probably watch many more movies as well as making time for knitting, reading, and just hanging out. I'll still do my NaBloPoMo, but they won't be long or interesting for a couple days.

In other news- I'm seeing my invisible* friend Maya this December! I told her and her friend Quinn today over the phone, and she completely FLIPPED out. We're so excited and are planning a sleepover with Quinn, a late-night-take-shifts costume-making night, and performing skits. We can hardly wait!

*I consider Maya my invisible friend because we've never seen each other, and the only reason we know each other is because Maya' mom is on the same message board as my mom. We're nearly twins and have only known each other for a few years!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHOO!