Sunday, November 25, 2007

5 More Days!

I can't believe that I've made it to the final 6 days of NaBloPoMo. I nearly slipped up on day 2 (Day 2! How pathetic is that?!) but managed to post something (As you saw).

I made my new logo this morning. I got bored with just having me be in the picture, so I made a green guy to be an elf, shrunk him, and scattered a few on the picture. I think it looks a lot nicer. I also really like my off-white background: it makes things so much easier to read and it just makes the screen look cheerier if that is even possible.

Hey, go me! I posted before 9 this morning, and now I only have 5 more posts until I'm DONE!

It's kind of strange having 25 posts in November and having one in October. In second place for month with most posts is June, with five. Huh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on keeping up with the blogging. I like your new background and logo. Cute elves.