Saturday, November 10, 2007

Don't Interupt me Long

I'm in a really good, intense skittling moment. Want to join it?

Juliet-My sampler is of a snowflake.

Beatrice-Mine is of a grape, see?(holds up a very realistic sampler of a grape)

Joseph-I don't have a sampler.

Scarlett- *is actually working on her sampler because she just figured out how to change colors* I'm not sure what mine is...there's truth yet no logic. (Her sampler is a circle with flowers, animals, and swirling colours)

Juliet-It looks like....wow, it's...so abstract and unique!

Meagan-Hmmph. I don't like abstract things. They should have order, like me.

Scarlett- Thank you, Juliet. I felt like doing something out of the ordinary, rather than a
flower garden.
*glances at Juliet's sampler* My, what a lovely snowflake! I strongly considered doing a snowflake...so delicate...and after all, no two snowflakes are quite alike.

From the Colonial Skit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on blogging every day. I look forward to reading your work. Great skit today, and I loved the Phantom of the Opera - South Park style.

Anonymous said...

That skit seems familiar...hmm...where have I..OH, I KNOW!!!! THE EGYPT SKIT! Wait a minute...LOL-Cool blog...heehee.pointeshoes.