Monday, November 5, 2007

Hopefully you've caught on to my titles

Well, actually, today is the last day I'll have to put close to nothing in my blog post. To make this NaBloPoMo worthy, I'll post everything I did this morning:

-I played DS for about an hour (Nintendogs, Wild World, Harvest Moon, Zoo Tycoon, and WarioWare to be exact)
-I woke up at around 6:30
-I ate three mini packs of peanut M&Ms
-I also ate about two Reese's.

My mom told me to blog about my interesting life. Doesn't sound to interesting, does it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Annabelle. Your blog looks great, and I love the name! Mad Hatter suits you to a T. That's a nice banner picture, too. Did you have it taken the last time you were in South Park?

Keep up the good work--and good luck with NaBloPoMo. You can dooiiiiiiiiit!

Love,
Papa Boyd