Saturday, December 1, 2007

Memories of Germany

Probably the main way I start liking bands is when I hear them after I've forgotten them for about three years. I listened to "Bring Me To Life" when I was 8, and now I'm a huge Evanescene fan. I've been listening to "Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous" since I was five, and that got me to star liking Good Charlotte (Recognizing "Predictable" sealed the deal, though).

Well, today, I was prowling roleplaying boards online until I came to one entitled "Band Roleplay". I wasn't going to join, but I like reading other people's roleplays. My ears nearly perked up when I saw one person arguing with another person about being a member of Oomph. I remembered them from Germany, and I remember this one song of theirs being on MTV a lot. I didn't remember the name, but I remembered part of the song had "liebe" in it, so I figured to search Youtube for "Oomph- liebe"

I just found it. The music video is just as I remember it.

If you want to watch it, here you go:

No comments: