Monday, December 3, 2007

Random Silliness

I've noticed myself watching videos and reading a lot of about Nicole Richie recently. Normally, I wouldn't, but I've been interested ever since she started dating Joel Madden. Ever since they started dating, I've been really surprised how much she's accomplished and straighted up.

I've also been flipping through my blog archive. I came across one post in which I posted four mini-skits, two by me and two by Karen. As I was reading one of mine, I was surprised to see one of my posts:

Joel- Well, I don't know....I'm already engaged to someone who has been in jail several times, done drugs and made me dye my hair like Cruela deVil....*sobs* MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!!


While I do still have the same opinion on his old haircut, I was shocked to see how different my opinion on Nicole has changed over the course of 3 months. Really.

So, Nicole, if you read this blog (which I highly doubt), take no thought in that comment. Skittlers...they think they can do EVERYTHING...

No comments: