Monday, February 25, 2008

"Terror-Nova"

OK, so TerraNova doesn't suck that badly. I still don't like it. I don't like tests, so the fact that we're spreading it over two weeks isn't really helping.

Probably the only good part is that if we look like we're working hard, we won't get homework during those two weeks. So far, that isn't a possibility, as I have 3 things due it Social Studies by Friday. Ugh.

Tomorrow is the ELA section of the test. It's always been my 'favorite' (Meaning the one I dislike the least), as I'm good with reading. Next comes Math (Which at least is logical), then science (Not looking forward to at all) and social studies (So-so).

On a brighter side---we had a pep rally during 6th and 7th period, depending if you were a 7th or 8th grader. My drama coach selected a few of us to do testing-related improvs, and I was one of them, as well as being the only 7th grader. Katie and I paired up yet again, and we did quite a performance. I played somebody who could care less about my future and tests (The first thing I said in my intro was, "Yo, sup dawgs") while Katie played a test-freak. The result was hilarious, and we got to miss 3 out of 7 classes to do it---one practicing, two performing.

No comments: