Saturday, February 23, 2008

Going "Old School"

Today, I dug out some stuff I hadn't touched in awhile: the DVD of Maya and I, a random PS2 game, and my brother's old hoodie. It's a very comfy hoodie, very warm, too.

As for the video game, it deleted all my data, so I've spent about half an hour or so trying to catch back up to where I was (I might be a fifteenth of the way there). However, its stupid and addictive. I like it.

Watching Maya's movie is almost as if Syracuse was yesterday. "Il Muto" and "Hannibal" were hilarious (Quinn was having a plastic nutcracker breakdance in the background of Maya singing "Think of Me"). I "landed" pretty much all the guy's parts (I wonder why...), so played Reyer, Firmin, Serofimo, Piangi, and Boquet. The hanging scene was especially fun---I had to make a lasso that would look choking, but wouldn't kill me. I was also the one who had to hold the rope up. With one hand up and tounge out, you could photoshop some makeup on me and post me as somebody from KISS or something.

It's about 5 minutes until post deadline, so I'll wrap this up. Toodleloo!

No comments: