Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Missing the Stupidspacebar

Last night, there was this big storm. Smart me left the laptop plug in the wall, and woke up this morning to find that the laptop had pretty much fried.

Now everbody's back to sharing one computer. I've never really thought about it, but things seem to go easier when we're not really under a time constraint. Mike is usually on his laptop, Mom's doing work/homework/email on the desktop, and I'm either walking the dog or on the old laptop that I moved upstairs.

I sort of feel guilty for complaining about the spcaebar, but probably shouldn't. It was a very annoying problem, but I'd rather have to spend 5 seconds using the spacebar than have "5 minutes left".

Imissmyspacebar.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I think we'll be able to get the computer back to where it's worst problem is the spacebar. I just need a couple days to work on it.

luv, mom

Anonymous said...

I know. But it got me a day's post!