Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Stupidspacebar

Recently, I moved the downstairs laptop up to my room and have *forgotten* to put it back down. So far, nobody really cares: mom doesn't use it, dad uses his, and Mike's cool with it as long as he gets to read the Features section in the newspaper first.

I guess the only one who cares is me. I love being able to check my email, message boards, blog, and the dog while in my room (The kitchen, where it used to be, is FREEZING in the winter). However, the spacebar is busted, and you have to hit it RIGHT in the center, or you typing will looklikethis.

For random posts and stuff, it's ok. But Maya and I do some major skittling, and during that time, typos are not OK. It takes away from the funniness or drama, and sort of ruins the line. Seriously. Which would you say looks better?

"Ah, miss...you're so good at untying knots...*realizes what she really intends* SHE'S UNTYING THE KNOT!!!"

"Ah,miss...you'resogoodatuntyingknots...*realizeswhatshereallyintends*SHE'SUNTYINGTHEKNOT!!!"

Pick one? Me, too.

I'm trying to find a keyboard I can use, but have had no luck. Hopefully, I'll be able to find one, or most of my posts willenduplikethis.

No comments: