Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"Drama Club"

Today would usually be drama (Which I love---even though I didn't go to State, all the better for doing random improvs, my dear). However, considering everyone thought it was Monday or had a Spanish test to take, I was the only one who showed up. I was slightly annoyed that the people who made State weren't there, but I know people have lives...

Considering I didn't have a solo and improv is short for "improv duo", there wasn't anything I could do. I had an entire hour to myself---at school.

I used it as a sort of study hall. It was nice to do my homework, and this afternoon, I didn't have any. I came into the car at 3:38 with my social studies book, but didn't have any work to do with it.

I know I'll have a lot of homework tomorrow, but today...it was really nice to be able to kick back and relax on a TUESDAY. Only 3 more days, and it's the weekend. 3 days. Just three days...just keep go-ing, just keep go-ing, just keep go-ing, go-ing, go-ing, go-ing...

No comments: