Wednesday, February 20, 2008

On Time

Considering today was a short day, I got out of school about an hour early. I had a fair bit of homework, and it takes a lot of effort to pull me into homework mode after being in school for so long.

Tonight, I actually finished my homework before dinner. That's right: after dinner, I didn't have to head back to my desk to try and cram out 20 cornell notes or finish some worksheet on the solar system. It was all DONE.

I'm probably going to be in bed rather early, even though tonight is a lunar eclipse. After all that work, I don't want to give it all up by staying up to say, "Yup, that's the moon".

Tomorrow, I'm going to do everything in my power to finish all my homework before I get home. There's a book I need and want to finish by tomorrow, and I want to fit in some serious reading time. I think I can manage it...its easier to convince myself to read than to do cornell notes. Much easier.

I feel all special now. Maybe I can keep up like this. Next goal---stop cramming for tests!

No comments: