Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blast from the Past

I was looking through some of my old notebooks today. I found the first two chapters of a story I wrote back in 3rd grade. Here is chapter one, spelling and punctuated by an 8-year-old:

y me?

Jeeny Hawerd had a terrible day at school evry day. Like on Monday, Her Math book got lost the day befor the big Math test the next day. And on Tuesday She failed the Math test and the teacher thought taht She put gum in MaryAnns hair and got Detchin. But the worstthing of all was her boyfriend brock up with her and evryone on the blacktop stated to lahf becase she was'nt popler anymore. Jeeny felt like she was acting in a movie movie where she gets dumped.

When Jeeny got home she walked the 4 flits of stairs two her apartment room. She did'nt tell her Mom waht happend becase her mom only says ignor it hony and her dad only says you can'nt cange waht happend befor. So she neddid to tell someone so she told her stuffed bunny name babs but she did'nt say eneyfhing so Jeeny closed the windo and jet out her pet rarret Lusy but her parret only said Lusy wna cracker!!! brak! brak! So Jeeny put her back in. Leeny left her room sraching her back took off a sigh on the backof her shirt that said "Kick me".

Leeny desited to go to the soo to spend her aloens So she yelled Mom! her mom siad yes hony! Leeny yelled aging. Can I have my alowens! Jeenys mom yelle back. Sorry Huony I spent it ona ring to show off at my bookclub sorry!!

Leeny yelled back. Mom how could you?! Jennys Mom came up stiars and said Apil fools here yau go! Leeny said Mom its not April fools day.

Oh watever swtty, SO I shod'nt joke and Max liting Lusy fee hu? said Jeenys mom.

He didn'nt rihgt? Jeeny asked. Of course he did'nt her mom said. OKiedokie I will be at the soo! bye Mom! Lenny called from behind her. When Jeeny got home she was holding a soda and a stuffed fox pup, it was a friend for Babs named Robin. It was a little late so Jeeny decided to wahch T.V. until bed hoping she would be popler tomoroww.

No comments: