Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ice, No Delay

After yesterday's snow day, we were left with a ton of ice. It isn't causing any cancellations, so you can imagine the joy walking the dog is.

Getting to the band room is also a daring task. I was running late, so I was "speed-walking". I thought it was safe because of the roof, but there was a hudden patch of ice that I had missed. You don't have to have a Harvard degree to figure out what happened. I ened up on the ground, my stuff everywhere, and possibly-broken tailbone.

It's just plain cold outside, and it isn't the fun kind of ice you can skate on. You can slide on it enough to make you fall, but then it cracks and breaks. Fun, fun.

However, it's a 4-day weekend coming up. I just need to survive Valentine's Day and I'll be good. Still, does my butt ever hurt...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your accident. That must have really hurt. Take good care of yourself and get a much needed rest over the long weekend.

Love, Mimmie Boyd