Saturday, March 1, 2008

With Thee We Wed

First off---yes, I know I didn't post yesterday. Yesterday was Leap Year, and I'm in Blog365, not Blog366. We had the day off, and I wisely took it.

Secondly: I'm probably one of the biggest Billy Martin geeks in the world. I collect pictures of him, find random facts, and usually, my avatar is a picture of him (Picked out from my 30+ photo collection)

For awhile, I know he's been dating his high school girlfriend, Linzi. I also read on Wikipedia that he said he was getting married on March 1st. I shrugged it off, as it was January or December when I found out. Since then, I haven't thought about it much.

However, today it hit me: it IS March 1st! Naturally, I felt all happy, but fellow fangirls know the disappointment of knowing that your fantasy weddings really are fantasies.

Congradulations, Billy! I hope you're very happy.

1 comment:

Uta said...

You're probably disappointed, aren't you? ;)