Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Edwards Everywhere

Recently, I've realized just how popular the name Edward is in books and movies. I've compiled a list of the three Edward's that affect me most:

Prince Edward: That prince from Enchanted. Cute movie. Interesting character.

Edward Cullen: One of the coolest vampires ever from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series. This Edward has it all: looks, humor, wit...can't help but fall into the deep abbyss of EdwardLove (Yes, that is one word).

Edward Scissorhands: My favorite Edward ever. I just saw the movie today and totally loved it. I've heard it's sad, but didn't know it was THIS depressing! To put it in proportion, I stayed pretty cool during Titanic, but I was fighting the temptation to burst just as Kim said, "But after he left...it snowed." Probably my new favorite movie. Probably because I'm on a Johnny Depp/Tim Burton film rampage. First Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, then Sweeney Todd, now this...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you are a Johnny Depp fan, you might like "Benny and Joon." It is very early Johnny Depp-1993. He was also in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" with Leonardo DiCaprio, also from 1993.

Uta said...

Edward Cullen is better than any other Edward on the PLANET! He is mine, too.

GO EDWARDLOVE! Isn't it a great abyss?

Anonymous said...

NOPE. He's MINE, don't get your hopes up, Ally.....


I saw Benny and Joon! Or at least, a little of it. AWESOME! He's an amazing actor, but nothing beats his hat trick in that one scene...