Thursday, March 27, 2008

Official Vampire

As you probably know, Maya is convinced I'm a vampire. She says that she has evidence, as I look/act exactly like Alice Cullen in the vampire saga Twlight. Therefore, she now calls me Alicebelle.

However, today she and I got our biggest proof. I have the...scar to prove it. Basically, my friend Sam was dotting everybody's wrist today at school with a black sharpie and saying they had been bitten by a vampire. When I heard that (Even the sharpie part), I went completely Bella Swann on her and begged her to "bite me". She looked confused for a minute, but then dotted my wrist to give me the bite effect.

When I told Maya the news, she was oddly suspiscious. "Are you writhing in pain?" she asked. I started shaking to look like I was in pain, but asked her a few minutes later, "Does being sore count?" We agreed that it does, and behold, I'm apparently a vampire now.

Only problem is, I haven't found my huge superpower yet...once I find THAT out, then I'll officially be official.

4 comments:

Tea N. Crumpet said...

I was at a coffee house with my sketch book but not looking at anything when a girl with pink hair and her friends started giggling, "Do I look funny to you?" I snapped out of my haze and realized that she was talking to me. Instead of explaining that I was actually not thinking of her or seeing her in my vision. . . I said, "Actually I am contemplating. If I drew you as a manga super hero, what would your power be?"

The teenagers started giggling and didn't know and started coming up with ideas and I started sketching them. It was rather cute.

Anyway, I dropped in here. Nice blog you have!

Uta said...

Hah! Annabelle, I will admit. You DO act like Alice!

Your superpower can be to sing people to death. ;)

Anonymous said...

quinn- pictures alicebelle destroying victoria w/ barber of seville singing. Victoria would also get a kick out of Angel of Music. hey, it would drown her in her own perplexity and wonder until BAM! edward kills her by tearing her into pieces and burning her at a werewolf bonfire.

Alicebelle said...

Very good point, Quinn!

And yes, Ally, I would agree that I can sing people to death. I could always sing "Poor Thing" as Edward rips Victoria apart...hehe

Tea n. crumpet- Thanks! That sounds a lot like what happens with my friends..."What would be MY vampire superpower?"