Sunday, March 9, 2008

"What Time Is It?"

Seriously, I have no clue. Daylight Savings Time has thrown me way off course. The clocks are all messed up, and I'm not sure if it's 3:30, 4:30, or 5:30. Pretty sure it's 4:30.

Sunday has always been my least favorite day of the week. Sure, you can sleep late, but you also have to go to bed early. It's also "Realization Day", as in realizing that you have homework/a test tomorrow that you planned to study for on Saturday. On Monday, it just seems normal.

After this blogger post, I have decided to come up with a to-do list. However, I'm going to have parts of it in all caps so it'll seem like I'm yelling at myself. Maybe that will convince me to actually do it.

Here's my list so far:

-I HAVE TO clean my room
-I HAVE TO study vocabulary
-I HAVE TO study "Ocean Motion", AKA waves
-I HAVE TO be in bed by 9

I also have a list called "I Should":

-I SHOULD do my discussion question, although it's not due until Tuesday
-I SHOULD read more in New Moon
-I SHOULD vacuum my room
-I SHOULD be trying perspective drawing

And the final list, the "I'd rather" list:

-I'd rather paint my nails
-I'd rather watch Adventure in Babysitting
-I'd rather be roleplaying
-I'd rather be working on my website
-I'd rather call Maya

Wanna guess which list is going to be finished first?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...

Repeat after me:
I HAVE TO read New Moon.
I HAVE TO FINISH New Moon.
I HAVE TO READ the epilogue of New Moon.

I HAVE TO call maya tomorrow if possible...

Alicebelle said...

Heh heh...sorry.