Monday, March 24, 2008

Blog365: Day 83

Today I stayed home from school because I was sick. Just one of the perks of Spring---cold weather and allergies. The only things that keep me from bursting are a) Florida next week and b) Sweeney Todd coming out on DVD on the first.

Today, while Mike was at swimming, Mom and I had sort of a shopping trip. I had absolutely no shorts or capris, and with the temperature in Florida being like it is, that's not a good thing. However, we managed to walk away with 4 pairs of capris: a khaki pair, a black pair, a gray pair, and the coolest demin pair ever. I also managed to score 3 CD's at Target: Enchanted, Wicked, and Sweeney Todd (Movie soundtrack)

I'm just counting down the days until Spring Break. It can't be getting here any sooner...

No comments: