Friday, March 21, 2008

Tomatoes in Fruit Salad

Well, tomatoes are technically fruits, but they do make a weird addition to your average peaches, grapges, and strawberry fruit salad.

That's what my day was like: a fruit salad with a green tomato. The tomato being the fact that I tripped over my bassoon case this morning because it was near my bed. The fruit salad being the fact that the rest of my day was really good.

Today was the first (and probably last) dress-down day of the year. I knew I probably wasn't getting another opprotunity to wear real clothes for awhile, so I wore more or less all my favorites: my dark-wash slim fit jeans, broken hearts shoes, black quitar earrings, my brown vintage guitar shirt with the gray pirate vest, and my bats-with-bows hoodie. Before the bus came, I also grabbed my gray newsboy hat. I didn't feel like flat-ironing my hair, so I put it in two incredibly short pigtails with my bangs mixed with a little of my regular hair to have a long streak of hair across about a quarter of my face.

People who would never in their right of mind even talk to me liked my outfit. I didn't really spend much time putting it together, so it was interesting. Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever really been complimented on my apperance at middle school. Might be because you can't get very creative with polo shirts in 7 colors.

I also spent a great deal of the day roleplaying. My roleplay site really kicked it off today, so a few of my friends and I spent a lot of time acting out of characters in the various situations we put them in.

Tomorrow we have to clean the house, but I'm really excited about having a weekend at home. We're not going to Louisville, so that's a relief. I'm probably going to be busy, but at least I won't be stuck in the car.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your outfit sounds adorable. Wish I could have seen it. Any photos?

Love, Mimmie

Alicebelle said...

No, but it'd be easy enough to get one. I wear it a lot, so it's just a matter of taking out the camera.

Thanks, though!

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]ilikehats.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Research shows that closely 70% of all USA grownups are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.