Friday, March 28, 2008

Goin' Down to Florida

Well, tomorrow we're heading off to Florida. Considering we're leaving early afternoon, we're doing the drive in 2 days rather than one, 8 hours on each side. I'm planning on traveling in my fuzzy penguin pants, reading me some Chris Crutcher, and listening/watching my new iPod stuff (Downloading Pocahontas right now, actually.)

I'll be posting in the morning tomorrow, and it won't be much of a post. Probably just a little thing about how I'm about to double-check and make sure I have everything. However, I'll be back on Sunday, and I'll have a semi-real post then.

Karen and all the other FL peeps---We're coming down! (Karen, make sure you have your oboe, Good Charlotte, and staying-up-until-forever shoes on!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you guys!!! I love you! Ninny