Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Blog365: Day 63

Nothing major happened today. I had an audition, and it went rather well. I also got to miss a bit of school for it, so yay team!

I also lost a tooth that's been bugging me all day. It feels weird having the gap, and it seems that because I went through a long stretch of time when I didn't lose teeth at all, I'm losing them left and right. Brings a new feeling to when I tell Maya how things are going down in 'Tucky, HAR HAR.

Tomorrow is a short day, and the last day of the quarter is next Thursday. Then, its a three-day weekend, then the fourth quarter! The last day of testing is this Thursday, though. About time.

However, I'm really going to need to cram out my Geography project tomorrow. There's not much I need to do, some cutting and pasting, writing about a page...its convincing myself to do it that's hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AB - If you lose teeth left and right, you'll just have them in the middle. Wow--you WILL look like a 'Tucky native!