Saturday, September 27, 2008

Missing Triplets Productions

Remember that website I told you about last winter? Well, it's finally up. It's actually BEEN up for awhile (I bought the domain at the very beginning of September), and Maya, Quinn, Karen, and I have worked our fingers to the bone finishing it up this month.

It's a really big deal for all of us, but I think I have a little more sentimental attachment to the site (And yes, I know we all love it dearly). I did edit it over the series of a year, though, taking it through many layouts, trying to host images temporarily on Flickr (They're still there, I think---I should probably take them off sooner or later).

Anyway, if you're interested in the link (Which you should be), it's Missingtriplets.com. I think it turned out really well, and we're adding stuff all the time. After all, we're gonna keep writing skits, as well as adding original videos, art, stories, and more.

Well, it's no longer a secret. I've just let the cat out of the bag to my immediate world; now go tell all the people in YOUR immediate world to tell THEIR people, etc.

You're probably going to be hearing a bit about the site now that it's public. Hope you like Barney and Phantom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great looking website, AB! All that hard work is finally paying off! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

As I have said before, you have many talents. I really like your website. Amazing!