Monday, September 15, 2008

This post was brought to you by procrastination

Yes, even with my beloved Remember the Milk, today I became the victim of procrastination. I could have spent my non-homework day studying my German or Science vocabulary, bassooning, practicing piano (Even though I did get about 10 minutes of practice on the ancient little keyboard in my room), or various other activities. Rather, I just edited my iTunes library by adding album cover art and grouping things together.

I feel like a failure.

Tomorrow WILL be my do-stuff day, much like Sunday was. I'll piano, bassoon in all four books/folders (Band, Youth orchestra, Disney Classics, and Weisenborn for bassoon lessons), practice my German vocabulary (I'll have my Science quiz tomorrow and won't have to worry about vocabulary for that class), and maybe even vacuum my room if I feel that good. Perhaps, if I have time, I'll also work on the website (Ever since it really got off the ground and with a little reminding from Maya, I've been trying not to say "my site"), send out some mail that I need to send, and finish off the day with a little DDR.

I guess I'm not alone, though. Looks like Mike had a fairly lazy day to kick off Homecoming Week:

No comments: