Thursday, September 18, 2008

Something Finished

Maybe my day overall wasn't that much better than the last two (I think I'm getting kind of sick---I'm sore all over and freakishly tired), but there were a couple things that were actually pretty nice.

- Youth Orchestra. Playing bassoon for an hour and forty five minutes? Awesomeness!

- I finished this group project thing I had for social studies! I don't have a picture of the back (Which actually looks rather nice---the Democratic Donkey is walking down the 'Road to a better America' with good things about Obama in the crowd), but here's the front:



Personally, I wanted to do some major photoshopping for the back with said Donkey on said road: I would have loved to put Obama's face as the sun, like this:



And then, in no particular order, I'd put the faces of Palin, Bush, Cheney, and McCain in these little critters, possibly RIDING the Donkey to a Better America:



Doesn't that just make you feel all warm and fuzzy?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh--Republitubbies! I LOVE it! Git 'er done! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I like your new hair!
Glad the days are getting better.
Get some sleep and feel better.
Have a good weekend..it starts as you read this comment.

Anonymous said...

Love the tellytubby idea!

Barbz

Anonymous said...

Turned out great!! Nice job. Love th colours, also.

Repulitubbies...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Great idea! So fitting!

Anonymous said...

HEY! i remember those guys! well, i remember Lala and Po at least... heh heh! Mr. Poe!!! XDDD Hmmm.... Cheney would be the green one who always tumbles down the hill, Palin would be Po, because Po just says her name repeatedly, Bush=purple teltub, and McCain would be the yellow one, Lala. Senator Lala McCain!