Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Big Backyard

I was absent from school again today, mostly as a recovery day from Monday and Tuesday as well as not whipping out my go-bang-stay-awake energy before the funeral today.

However, I was upstairs in bed---probably watching Nightmare Before Christmas---and my mom yelled for me to come downstairs, get the dog hooked up to her leash, and come to the front. Curious (though mostly confused in the dazed sort of way), I did, and saw she was out with her camera.

Apparently, there was a fox on the opposite side of the street. The pictures she put on her blog are kind of blurry and remind me a bit of the pictures of "Bigfoot" and the video of La Chupacabra (Yes, I know I didn't post quotation marks around La Chupacabra). Still, it's pretty cool.

Oh, and she also got a picture of George.

No comments: