Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekendend

It's the end of the weekend!

I have to admit it, though---it's been a REALLY GOOD weekend. I got Misisng Triplets up, was able to webcam-chat with Quinn, edited some skits, got some clothes for our trip down to Florida (Five days!), and was able to see all of my Youth Theatre friends this afternoon.

I'm actually not dreading school this week. It ends on Thursday, and actually, I'm being picked up at about noon on Thursday so that we can roll into Alabama at around dinner time.

All I really have to do is a German oral presentation tomorrow. Then it's mostly going to be a lot of in-class work, like every day. I'm not entirely sure if we're doing a SECOND oral presentation in German (I think there's some Family Tree we have to do, but I'm not entirely sure).

Florida peeps---can't wait to see you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

...and we're anxiously awaiting your visit!

Love, Grandma Grace

Anonymous said...

yay great weekends! huzzah! *does the worm*