Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Weekend that Never Was

The weekend is REALLY over? I personally think we should have at LEAST another three day-break. Four days was great...but three would also be nice.

I spent even MORE time today on the website that my friends and I are making (;-) to Maya), and things seem to be looking good! We're hoping (Or at least I am---I'm going to assume positive intent here) to launch it by the end of next weekend, at latest. Of course, if I can never get a 404 error to work, that may be extended...

I have a science quiz tomorrow which I actually haven't studied for. It's ten vocabulary words, though. I really don't think it's going to be that hard if I study for it during BAT.

I have nothing exciting to report, though. I cleaned my room a couple hours ago; something I've been meaning to do for weeks. Here it is, all nice and pretty:

No comments: