Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"The Amazon Truck is a-comin' down the street..."

On Sunday, I ordered some stuff from Amazon for the trip down to Florida (TWO days until the trek starts!). Although it was supposed to come tomorrow, seems like I got lucky.

Here's what I got:



For those of you who can't see the titles---and I don't blame you, as it was hard to position them all when I only have means up taking pictures through my computer's internal camera---it's Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, The Prince of Egypt, and Nightwish's CD Once.

I'm really happy to have these for the long drive, and even happier knowing that said long drive is only two days away!

4 comments:

Uta said...

Lucky!!! You got PoE on DVD!!! I have a crappy VHS tape XDD

Alicebelle said...

XD Only loooosers use VHS. We cool, modern people use (blows nails) DVD

Uta said...

Only looooooosers don't bother to reverse their PB images so we can read them. ;)

Alicebelle said...

And only looooooooosers can't tell what Jack Skellington looks like or what the font for Corpse Bride and Nightmare look like. :D

They also don't read the stuff saying "It's hard to hold them all, so I know you can't see it" ;)