Thursday, September 25, 2008

97

That's how many days until the end of the year, and, more importantly, Blog365.

All that aside---as I can have an emotional post when we get to, say, fifty (Only 47 away!) or even NaBloPoMo. I'm about to work on a paper for English on the Mayans; yes, English class. About the Mayans. Don't ask. It's a rather short report, as the only requirements were to have five paragraphs. Sometimes you need a break from trying to be an "overachiever".

This reminded me of my Youth Theatre times, for obvious reasons:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA
THE MAYANS...

THats kinda funny, that's what we're studying in history...and I love studying them, except for the fact that I constantly get THIS.

"Huh huh, Mayans, Maya, thats funnnny haha...wow thats really funnnnyyy"

...pssh, whatev. XD

There's gonna be a Mayan theme park right up near where I auditioned for the Moscow...with an indoor replica of the temples, and a ziggurat...and something about a water park thats on the rivers in the replica...total coolness.
Wanna know what it's gonna be called, though?

Maya Park.