Sunday, September 14, 2008

Don't forget the milk!

I just joined Remember The Milk, and so far I totally love it! I've noticed myself just doing stuff so that I can cross it off---it's really fun, even if it is just click-press C-click.

I like it a lot more than plain written to-do's, as you can set up separate lists of to-do's that you have. For example, I have Personal, Music, and School right now. You can set due dates for all of them, as well as setting up priorities. They are then displayed by name, due date, or priority.

If, by any chance, you don't Complete a task by the due date you set for it, it is set as Overdue and is kept up, probably at the top of your list or in red or something. Even still, if you even forget to check THAT, you can set up a way for it to remind you. Right now, it's set to my AIM, so when I sign on to iChat with a missed task, a message will pop up reminding me to get OFF iChat and go do that task!

I haven't messed around with it very much, but I think I'm really going to like it! If you're looking for a to-do-er, I'd really suggest that.

On a more school-y topic, I have a book report tomorrow. I had to make a prop for my presentation, and I spent today and yesterday here and there finishing it. Anyone want to guess which book I'm doing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants?

Alicebelle said...

Mmhm!