Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Raining on My Parade

Every other day, I cross over from the Middle School to the High School for German. So far, it's been going pretty well. I know I'm going to have to bring a REALLY BIG sweater for when winter comes around, but that's cool---I have said really big sweater.
What I'm NOT prepared for is rain. It poured for the first time today, and lets just say the crossing was NOT fun. My friend Katie and I decided to go the "covered way". It was covered---for about ten feet. Then it was just as wet, with the bonus of walking on either soggy grass or through a huge puddle. Ick.

Besides that, the only thing going on with me is that I'm watching reruns of Season 12 Amazing Race. I meant to watch it last year to watch the goth couple from Louisville---Kynt and Vxysin---but it fell off my radar. For some reason, they're re-showing it, so I'm taking that as my opportunity to see how they do.\

For those who don't know of them, here they are:

No comments: