Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"Leave Vxysin alone!!!"

I just watched the second episode of Amazing Race tonight, and as expected---there was a fair but of jabbing at Kynt and Vxysin (The team I'm pulling for).

Considering I had nothing else to post, I decided that I'd throw a slightly Chris-Crocker style message. My idea?

"Leave Kynt and Vxysin alone!"

Of course, I'm being pretty sarcastic here, as you can probably (read: hopefully) tell. I probably would be doing this for, say, TK and Rachel if I supported them and kept a keen eye to see when TK was on. However, I don't.

Tonight, there was something in Holland where one member of your team had to vault over some bog...thing. Kynt, obviously not a very physical person ("I'm actually kind of prissy"), finished it on his second try. Even then, there was a mutter of "Let's see if Pinky can do it".

You'd probably get a better post if I could think of anything, but I can't. I have a science test tomorrow, and that's about it. As for now, don't go dissing my two favorite "gothic Energizer Bunnies"!

No comments: