Friday, September 19, 2008

My Place in the Sun

You know how a couple years back, my mom did this rapid Google search to see where her top hit was? I just found mine. In image search, of all places.

Many of you probably have caught on to the fact that I'm more or less obsessed with Kynt Cothron. In my attempt to make the world realize how awesome he is, I've been sending pictures around (Much to some of my friend's moans and groans) with cries of "Isn't he GREAT?"

Tonight I had to recruit Karen, so I googled Kynt Cothron in image search. After finding the picture I wanted, I noticed something odd; my blog logo was the last result on the first page.

Noticing I was on to something, I continued by searching Kynt Cothron hat, which bumped it up to the third result on the first page. Excited, I made the final search on Kynt Cothron hats and presto: I was the first hit!

It doesn't prove much besides that I've posted Kynt's name over and over again, but hey---it gave me a day's worth of post AND a feeling of accomplishment, no matter how useless said accomplishment is.

No comments: