Thursday, January 31, 2008

End of the End (D)

Think about the title. What is at the end of the end?

In my case, it's January, the first month of Blog365, and swim season! I can't believe that the year is going by so quickly. (Hopefully, it'll continue that way)

Swim season seemed to have gone on for so long, though it only started in November. Despite aching for days due to zillions of flutter kicks, push ups, sit up, and sprints, I think it's been worth it. For one, I think I'm a bit more flexible (Stretching every day has its benefits) and for two, considering I joined at the beginning of the year, I didn't have enough time to sit around at home and moan about school.

It's so weird. Swimming has always been so routine, and I had gotten used to it. I remember back in December, wondering if it would ever end. Heck, I used to be counting down the days until it ended. Even though I'm going to have a lot more free time, I'm almost a bit upset that it's ending. I really like swimming laps, and my dive has gotten a lot better. I've even gone away from freestyle and now swim backstroke---I'm swimming 100 yards of it at Regionals tomorrow!

On the note of Blog365, I think that I've really gotten back into the swing of things since NaBloPoMo. I think I had 5 posts in December, at most, and that's probably because I didn't need to. Even though nobody's going to kill me if I don't follow through with Blog365, I feel an obligation to it. Sort of this guilt if I forget a day.

On on the third end: I just hope the rest of the year goes by just as quickly, so then we can get to spring break, then summer break, then fall, then winter, and it will all turn out quite pleasent.

I'm really looking forward to April. Not that thing is happening (as far as I know), but then my Good Charlotte calendar has a big picture of Billy on it. Then again, so does May, June, and November. We all have our things to look forward to.

No comments: