Sunday, January 13, 2008

Who Rocks the Blocks?

Knox rocks the blocks!

Yesterday was the 6th Annual Rock the Block swim meet. I was only in 2 events (50 free and 50 back), but I think I did pretty well on them! I increased my time by 1 second on my 50 free (from 37 to 38), but I lost 10 seconds on my 50 back (from 52 to 42). Someow, I won both events.

I also learned something: XYG, as in, "Examine Your Goggles!" On both events, my goggles broke. Seriously.

Maybe broken goggles help you win? Hmmm...

EDITED TO ADD- (5 minutes later) I just found out that Joel Madden is officially a daddy!

"Harlow Winter Kate Madden was born Friday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and weighed 6 lbs. 7 oz."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning both events. I admire you for your determination and am happy that you enjoy it. Swimming is a great sport and really good exercise. Have fun!