Tuesday, January 22, 2008

DancesRoleplays with Wolves

I recently joined a roleplay site about wolves. Maya convinced me to join, so I whipped up a random wolf based on one of my skit characters and hopped in. Here's my wolf:



Name- Hahnee (Means "Beggar" in some Native American language)
"Wolf" age- 17
Coat- Tan with silvery-brown markings on face, back, and chest. Sort of dirty/ragged. Sort of on the skinny side, too, but not in an unhealthy sort of way.
Eye color- Dark brown
Personality- Skittish, loyal and friendly if you know him well, nervous or untrusting if you don’t. Recently out of puppyhood, but not just out. An Anthony-from-Sweeney-Todd type character.

Faboo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for joining! I will have to find a picture of a wolf like yours to put on the joining page.

Anonymous said...

I like your wolf. He is quite a handsome fellow.