Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lazy Wednsday

Today was totally laid back, and I completely loved it. The school library finally had "Firestarter" by Stephen King checked in, and I'm about 50 pages into it. My mom went to the public library and checked me out a few other books, too: a book on Les Miserables, Phantom, and the script to Fiddler on the Roof. The Les Mis and Phantom books also have scripts in the back of them, too!

I didn't have much homework, so I'm planning to do it during homeroom, lunch, and recess tomorrow. I want to curl up in bed with my books tonight.

I coded some more of my site today, and transferred several pages to the new layout. It still remains a work in progress, though, so I won't be posting any more hints! (A few nights ago, I also "save for web"'ed all my images, made them smaller, and decreased quality so it would look the same, but work on more browsers and load faster. Everybody wins!)

Tomorrow I'll probably have more homework, and I also have a swim meet. I'll probably get to bed late and wake up tired and achy.

But today...today was good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today WAS really nice! It seemed strange to have you and Mike home so early, but strange in a good way. :-)

Anonymous said...

Outstanding! I like it when people have good days! I hope tomorrow is equally good, that your homework isn't too unbearable, that you swim like a dolphin, and that if you wake up tired and achy on Friday, it's good tired and good achy.
Love,
Papa