Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I can hardly believe I'm doing this

My mom convinced me to join Blog365. As in posting every day besides February 29 (We get a day off because of Leap Year.)

My New Years resolutions were actually pretty average before Insane blogging got on the list. It mainly consisted of finishing my website, writing a really good skit, learning Flash and Java while improving my HTML and CSS, working on and primping the websites that I made when I was 7, attempting to get a good grade in math, staying same, etc.

But now I have to blog. Daily. I find it really hard to find something to post weekly without mentioning something about school drama. I am looking forward to seeing my blog post-level to rise above double-digits, though.

"Let's post until the Internet explodes."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is good to see you back in the blogosphere. You can do it!!

Love, Mimmie

Anonymous said...

Wow! If you'll post every day, I promise I'll read it!
Love,
Papa