Wednesday, December 17, 2008

With thanks to Aubrey

Tomorrow is the last day of the semester, and I just wanted to do a little shout-out to Aubrey.

Thanks for putting up with my insane schedule and giving me some down time to procrastinate and be lazy. I'm totally going to make up any missed Sake-posting opportunities that I've missed over the last two weeks, as well as making up for any sucky one-line-dialogue posts I might have posted.

Things should be getting a little more normal soon!

Oh, and a mini shout-out to Ally:

YAY you read Henry Orient! You must get on AIM sometime so we can discuss it :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(This be Aubrey)

xD Thanks! Though really I've been busy too. Everyone's been preoccupied with finas, midterm, and just plain life. and I'm mainly worried about IotL staying afloat through the hollidays. I do look forward to more Sakima when you can. :3