Monday, December 22, 2008

Blimey, Cruella!

My musical theatre class (That I spent so much time learning "White Christmas" and "Polar Express in) is doing Aristocats and 101 Dalmatians as its spring productions. In most things that I've been in, I've been in the chorus. I suppose this has to do with me being an alto and not a very good dancer, and thus I imagined that's what it'd be like for these two.

I got the cast list, and I was right. Half right, at least.

I'm a chorus cat in "Aristocats". I'm actually really happy about that. I like a lot of the songs that the chorus are in for Aristocats. The list for 101 Dalmatians was on the back, and I'm not a chorus dog.

I'm Perdita.

For those of you who do not remember Perdita, she is the one in the blue collar (The red being Pongo):

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool is that! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is really great!

Uta said...

AWESOME! :DDD

Anonymous said...

YAY ALICIBELLE!!!! Too bad James (or whatever his stupid name is :P) is Pongo. I can just imagine you getting followed by 15 puppies on stage...LOL I wanna see vids ASAP!

Anonymous said...

Very exciting! Hard work and commitment paying off. Go and break a paw.

Anonymous said...

That's great news! I'm so happy for you! Love, Ninnita

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! *hands a batch of Starbucks cookies* I told the clerk to make them with love. :D happy christmas eve! furiously editing your christmas presents!!!! :D

Alicebelle said...

Thanks! (Sends you another batch of Starbucks cookies...and eats mine) I sent yours. Don't open the email until tomorrow, though!

gomomyourock said...

Super! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OMG You will be the best. Perdita. Everrrrrrrrrr!

And I hope James doesn't get in the way of you having a great time XD

Anonymous said...

Congrats on landing Perdita, Annabelle!