Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cramming

Another night of cram blogging!

Tomorrow, I'm going to have to do the Typical Sunday Student routine. That includes some, if not all, of the following:

- Clean my room
- Do my algebra homework from Thursday (Due Tuesday)
- Study for my German final on Monday
- Clean the bathroom
- Do laundry
- Put AWAY laundry
- Blog

Hopefully, I'll get it all done. If not, here's a condended, MUST DO version:

- Clean my room
- Study for my German final
- Blog
- Do laundry

Notice how "put away laundry" and "clean bathroom" are missing, as well as "algebra homework". The homework isn't due unto Tuesday. My clothes can typically sit in a basket for the longest time with no wrinkles. My bathroom isn't going to get much cleaner should I clean it or not, so that isn't my top priority.

I'll go put this into Remember the Milk now.

No comments: