Sunday, December 28, 2008

2009 Movie Listing

Last night I watched Prince Caspain after Ally bugged me enough. I had kind of a mixed feeling on it. Reepicheep and Edmund were awesome, and it was funny seeing all the actors growing up. However, despite his really good acting, Ben Barnes did not totally impress me. I couldn't understand a word he was saying, and made everything rather confusing. He was rather pretty, though.

Anyway, I took a look at the movie previews on Front Row. Here's my list of movies that I really want to see in 2009 (Even if they came out this year) in either theatres or on DVD.

- I've Loved You So Long
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
- Knowing
- Confessions of a Shopaholic
- The Secret Life of Bees

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shopaholic, eh? hmmmm...... *scratches chin* who does that remind me of.... XD im eating string cheese the fast way.... by taking huge bites out of it. XDDD