Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Getting ready for Sandy Klaus

"Klaus" is pronounced like the name, not like "Claws". Just thought I'd point that out.

Tonight's Christmas Eve! I swear, Christmas seems to come sooner than the end of the school year. I very clearly remember last Christmas, but only hazily remember the end of 7th grade. I kind of wish it were reversed, but whatever.

I still have to put away my laundry, but afterward, I'm crawling into bed with my laptop to watch the SpongeBob Christmas Special (The one from the second season---its the only one worth watching) and Nightmare Before Christmas. I'll catch A Christmas Story tomorrow.

I just sent out my annual Christmas skit, and tomorrow it'll be on Missing Triplets. For those of you who received it (Basically just my fellow MTP people), don't open it until Christmas day! That's only in about three hours, so I hope you can wait.

For now, here's one of my favorite YouTube Christmas Specials, by my favorite YouTuber, Marcobat16:

No comments: