Saturday, May 17, 2008

Videos, Videos, and More Videos

Yesterday was my piano recital. I played "Johanna", one of my favorite songs from my favorite show, Sweeney Todd. Here's the clip:



I've also been busy in the fictional line of filming. Since December, I've had an idea for an animated music video. I just got around to doing it, though. After a few days of hard work, I present my anti-suicide music video to "March On" by Good Charlotte:



I think it turned out rather nicely. I don't know what JPEG-ed all the images, as they weren't all JPEGs. Oh well---you can still see what they are.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a PRIMO piece of work, "Alicebelle" Taylor! Well done!

Anonymous said...

Nice recital, too!

Alicebelle said...

Thanks! I signed it "Alicebelle" because Maya would probably correct me if I didn't. She says my REAL name is Alicebelle...long story.

Anonymous said...

You have such musical talent. Is there any instrument that you cannot play or teach yourself? I enjoyed your recital performance. That is a very pretty song.

Your animated music video is fantastic! That was a great song to use, and you coordinated the animation to the music very well.

Anonymous said...

Brava! Brava! You are so talented with your piano playing and your animation! I really like the song Joanna. I remember you playing it a lot when you were in Florida. You should really come back to Florida. I love you! Ninny

Anonymous said...

Yay! Spreading the GC Goodness through a good video! I've been making some videos too! And I might be getting a blog on here! I'll update you with details soon! -Your BFF Karen