Friday, May 2, 2008

Headin' Down to Alabama

I'm writing this from the dark office at my grandparent's house. It wouldn't be dark if I turned the lights on, come to think of it, but I'm being lazy. I give myself a little slack: we just drove for 8 hours, and I'm still a little sick.

My stupid laptop isn't working either here or in the car, so I had to go to my last resort: homework. Ew. I officially have a grudge on the continent of Africa, because it has so much freakin' stuff to put in my stupid map! Today was South Africa, and it didn't fail to impress me with its too-much-stuff-in-too-small-a-space-ness.

We're going to be here until Monday, so I'll be having relatively short posts from this dark office. (That is, unless some miracle happens and my laptop begins working again. But that's wishful thinking.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AB wrote: "We're going to be here until Monday, so I'll be having relatively short posts from this dark office. (That is, unless some miracle happens and my laptop begins working again...)"

Hmm...or you could turn on the lights!